There is a GREAT Offer from my affiliate network. Grab your chance to get iPad for FREE. Please let me know if link broken or offer has ended. JUST FOR UNITED STATE USERS ONLY!!! http://www.panoet.com/offer.html

Feel free to take content from this blog, but please include link(s) to this blog on your article :)


Want to get updates and special offers directly to your email? Enter your email address here

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


New Domain Of This Blog

Yesterday - Jun 8, 2010 -, I had bought a domain for this blog. Like what you see now, http://www.panoet.com. With this new domain, may spur me to be more dedicated to managing this blog. By providing quality articles and certainly useful. Of course I expect support from you, as a visitor of this blog. In a way that's easy, just leave a comment, follow this blog, subscribe the feed of this blog, share this blog through social networks or in any way you like. Certainly with more and more visitors this blog, I became more excited again to manage this blog.
You can also exchange links with me, please leave a comment anywhere (because I have not created an email account for this blog yet) with your link.
Note, you can still access this blog from the old address. Both http://panoet-blog.blogspot.com or http://www.panoet-blog.co.cc because I've set all to forward this page here.
Thanks, and keep blogging.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails