There is a GREAT Offer from my affiliate network. Grab your chance to get iPad for FREE. Please let me know if link broken or offer has ended. JUST FOR UNITED STATE USERS ONLY!!! http://www.panoet.com/offer.html

Feel free to take content from this blog, but please include link(s) to this blog on your article :)


Want to get updates and special offers directly to your email? Enter your email address here

Monday, July 12, 2010


Easy SEO Tips, Using Alexa + Google Keyword Tool To Increasing Your Traffic

There are so much teory about SEO: determining new domain name, writing great content, building quality backlinks, etc. And one of them is determine best keyword for your blog, content or anything on your blog. You need to know, I'm new comer in SEO. But here I just want to share method that I've been used to determining best keyword for my posts :)
Go to the point, how do I determine best keyword to my blog posts? Simple, I use 2 great websites (maybe can be called tools), Alexa and Google Keyword Tool
There's 2 easy (very easy) steps how to determine best keyword:
  1. Finding what's hot now
  2. How can we find it? Simple! Just go to Alexa Website and you'll get this:
    determining best keyword - alexa hot topics

    There you can see what's hot topics now. Find topics that related to your blog/website content and remember it! As example, I'll take "keyword tool" that related to this blog. If you can't find there, try to looking on Alexa What's Hot page. You'll see more topics there. Ok?
  3. Finding the right keyword
  4. Now we'll use tool from Google, Google Keyword Tool. You can find best keyword there!
    determining best keyword - google keyword tool 1

    Also, you can go to "Advanced Options" to set additional rules when you searching the keyword, ie: location, language, etc. You'll get the result:
    determine best keyword - google keyword tool 2

    Click on "Global Monthly Searches" to sort the results based on the Global Monthly Searches. There you can see the most widely used keywords on "your topic". In my case, "keyword tool" and "tool keyword" is the most used keywords.
  5. Use these keywords on your website/blog content
  6. Last step, use these most used keywords! You can use it on your content, title, tag, permalink or anything you want. Personally, I suggest you to use it to be your title or permalink. But it's up to you :)
It's easy,right? Notice, please keep in mind this is absolutely my own tips! I can't give you an "example results" because this blog is not even two months old. But, maybe this thing can serve as an example, my blog was ranked 30rd on Technorati Info Tech category in less than two months!
I hope this post useful for you, and if you have another tips you can share it here :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails