There is a GREAT Offer from my affiliate network. Grab your chance to get iPad for FREE. Please let me know if link broken or offer has ended. JUST FOR UNITED STATE USERS ONLY!!! http://www.panoet.com/offer.html

Feel free to take content from this blog, but please include link(s) to this blog on your article :)


Want to get updates and special offers directly to your email? Enter your email address here

Saturday, March 26, 2011


[How To]Fix Suspend / Hibernate Problem on Ubuntu

A few days ago, my Ubuntu can't hibernate. When I choose hibernate, what I got is just blank screen. I didn't know exactly why it happened, but I know the solution :)

USWSUSP Tool
The only you need is this tool, get it by:

sudo apt-get install uswsusp 

To suspend your Ubuntu:
sudo s2ram

If it doesn't work:
sudo s2ram --force

To hibernate your Ubuntu:
sudo s2disk

As that simple, right? :)

Resource

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails